Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rounding Some Corners

Had a great conversation with Lou Brochetti today. I really can't express how appreciative I am for his generosity with his time. He has been a tremendous help on this project.

Thanks, Lou!

Tonight was pretty fun. The sole task was rounding over the corners around the hull. Simple enough. I went across and hit it with the belt sander, then I went back and smoothed it out with the mouse sander. An hour later, my hands are still buzzing.


The corners look good.

Did have a funny moment. You know that scene in "Captain Ron" where the kid is working the belt sander, it comes unplugged, gets plugged back in and zooms off the boat...knocking Martin Short into the water?

I did the same thing. Without the falling in the ocean part. Good thing the Porter-Cable is built like a brick.

Anthony (kid from across the street) was with me. He thought it was the funniest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment